Joining our affair this week is New York based artist, painter, mentor, Takeyce Walter.
She is an artist, art educator, media producer (digital art and design), and founder of Creative February. Her art practice primarily involves studying and painting the landscape in her region through direct observation and studio work using oil paint, soft pastel, and gouache. Takeyce also teaches other artists painting theory and technique through workshops and private mentoring.
In this chat about Creative February we discuss:
- What is Creative February
- The personal story that inspired Creative February
- How it's helped others in their art
- What inspires us
- What we each plan to create for the month of February
Visit Takeyce on Instagram: @takeycewalter
Follow Creative February on Instagram or Facebook
Please don't hesitate to engage us in conversation by connecting with us on Instagram or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our "A Creative Affair" Workshop!
- Companion workshop to the podcast
- Come deepen your own affair with your art through completing a passion project
- Experience life-changing growth
- Move forward quickly with support, feedback and mentoring from us!
- Feb 8th - Apr 5th 2022
Info and registration in US with Brie HERE.
Info and registration in AUD with Len HERE.
Find out more about our creative work here:
Len Metcalf: www.lenmetcalf.com
Brie Stockwell: www.creativemindscoach.com
Brie's Creative Confidence Coaching Group
Episode image by Takeyce Walter.
Original Music composed and performed by Brian Free.
Logo created by Tricia Ulberg at Tricia Elizabeth Design.